Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Why I am here?

Hello can't be seen but there are readers,
In this myraid world of blogs here comes another. This time I am here to share my various travel stories. The best thing about my job is that it gives me some opportunities to travel, meet other people and get acquainted with new culture. Luckily, I also have a hubby who shares the same passion. Not that we are constantly travelling considering there are jobs, bread to be won, salaries to be earned, pockets to be filled etc etc. But whenever we can we try and do it....individually or together. Travel to me is an adventure and at times the most psychologically challenging exercise. It is the best high I can ever get. And I don't mind roughing it in any circumstance. So watch this space to know about our travel adventures fellow travel lovers :)
Dhanya

No comments:

Post a Comment